$ 175.47 USD
$ 77.87 USD
The Rescomf™ CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer 2.0 is an automated CPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With the Rescomf™ CPAP cleaning machine, you can sanitize and disinfect your CPAP mask, hose, and reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals in order to avoid condensation and ensure your equipment remains completely dry.
❌ Beware of cheap knock offs selling fragile cpap cleaners with non-compliant sanitizer which use harmful chemicals (very dangerous for your health!)
⚠️ We are the only authorized dealers for Rescomf™ CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer and all are devices are CE and ISO13485 certified so you can rest assured that it’s tested, approved, and 100% safe!
With CPAP therapy comes the challenge of keeping the equipment properly sanitized, so as to minimize any potential exposure to MRSA and other pathogens that may be present.
Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this schedule, which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP equipment and possible health complications. In order to keep the mask clean, typically the end-user has to take apart the mask, hose, and humidifier reservoir, clean them, and then reassemble them.
Rescomf™ CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer's innovative technology automatically completes this daily chore of sanitizing without any disassembly. It uses this activated oxygen (Ozone) to eliminate any mold, bacteria, and viruses it comes in contact with—safely and effectively.
Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated, you simply press the only button on the device , and Rescomf™ does the rest. Using activated oxygen, Rescomf™ eliminates 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Step 1: Clean Your Mask and Hose.
1. For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into VirtuCLEAN and put the mask inside the Rescomf bag and zip the bag.
2. For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into Rescomf, then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3. Turn Rescomf on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
Step 2: Clean your machine and humidifier.
4. Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5. If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6. Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on Rescomf and wait 30 minutes.
CPAP Sanitizer Benefits:
people are currently looking at this product
Someone purchased a SmartZoom™ 40x Zoom Telephoto HD Camera Lens for iPhone, Samsung and Android Smartphones
Someone purchased a Premium Quality Antigravity Electronic Magnetic Levitation Floating Globe Magic Light With US Plug